Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hanoi Vietnam first day...

Wow, finally reached Hanoi, Vietnam. The place that we stay is at Huu Nghi Hotel at Hai Phong City. When first reach here, i got a bad feeling. The place here was so boring and the most terrible is communication problem. We here just like a duck talking to chicken. I really feel regret being here, but what to do, working. At night we take dinner at 1 of the nearby cafe shop. After dinner me and colleague walk around looking for something special here. Finally we found a disco pub here. We enter the pub, just few people inside. We ask the waiter there is it any special function. They answer yes, around 10 there will be dancer dancing. Starting there was nothing special and just playing some music. After that they start so R & B song. All around the place changed. All the song was so awesome. The dee jay there play the music and lighting so match. It's really so happening at night. Even though morning not so good but at night activities really so happening. I have been long did not so enjoy like this. I never to a disco pub that so exciting like this. I hope can go back there again. Now got the feeling want to clubbing....

I only here for few hours but i feel been here long time. I miss princess a lot. My princess really so nice to me. She now buy I-Talk to make overseas call. She use the I-Talk card to call me at the hotel. It will be much cheap. Just now she call me and when she heard my vice, she seem like wan to cry. She so happy until want to cry. Even though she buy the phone card but still so expensive. If not mistaken 1 minute is RM1. Wow really expensive. But my princess insist to buy too. I know she too miss me and sure will continue buy even expensive. Princess, I will paid back the money to you. My heart really pain know that princess use a lot of money. I really miss princess a lot. I wish to back to KL soon. Miss you, princess and take care.....

No comments:

Post a Comment