Friday, October 30, 2009

Singapore....

Hi everybody. How you all going? Hope everybody was fine. I was now in Singapore for 2 weeks training. Suppose come here for few days, then change to 1 week and now end up 2 weeks. This is my second time to Singapore for 2 weeks on this year. I went here 2 time also for training. Coming is good but a bit sad. I miss my princess a lot. I feel so complicated now. I feel happy and sad in the same time. I feel happy because i can meet up all my overseas friend and sad sure is because i miss princess. I have been here for 4 days. There are few engineer coming from different country. They are Rotork Korea (JK Lee), Indonesia (Dedy), Thailand (Vichon), Australia (Scott Pepper), UK (Mike Howard) and 3 Singapore (Damon, Myo Tun, Eugene). I very happy to meet up with Vichon, Scott, Myo tun and Eugene. We know each other long time already. Tonight i was having dinner with Vichon, Dedy and Lee. It was a comfortable night compare to last night. Last night went to a place that use to cut throat price. Order seafood for 3 person cost about $138. It was very expensive. I heard that place is very famous, famous with expensive. I sure won't go there again. Tonight we went to Far East Plaza for Thai and Chinese food. The food here was so taste and delicious. The price here also not expensive. Everybody enjoy the dinner. After dinner, we walk around the Orchard Road. After around 1 hours walk, we went for some coffee at Starbucks. Lee buy us the coffee. Even though is company paid, but i still thanks to Lee. After coffee break we walk back to Hotel Elizabeth.....

Prince, JK Lee & Vichon




Prince, JK Lee & Dedy




Prince & Vichon

No comments:

Post a Comment